A flexible resource for public & third sector organisations
An interim manager and consultant is a cost effective flexible resource which can bring major benefits to public & third sector organisations.
Often organisations know what needs to be achieved but don’t have the proven knowledge and skills to deliver.
Right from day one, Ally will add immediate value by sharing her wide-ranging public sector senior management experience, vast skills base and knowledge with your team. Contracts can be completely flexible, giving you the opportunity to review the length of time Ally spends with your organisation to suit your needs.
Drawing on her many years of experience of achieving high standards of performance in the public sector, Ally can drive your organisation forward and help you manage change.
• Supporting growth
• Leading a strategic project
• Managing a turnaround
• Leading a major change programme
• Driving core business objectives
• Relieving a pressured management team
• Organising a relocation
• Implementing new systems
• Facilitating and leading a restructure
• Filling a critical management gap
• Supporting cost reduction programmes
• Providing senior team maternity cover
• Managing a division during a recruitment process
• Creating and delivering a new strategy
• Developing inter-agency business plans
• Undertaking organisational reviews
The Greets Green New Deal for Communities
programme was considered to be one of the most successful of the 39 NDC’s in England and this was
mainly due to the dedication and commitment
of its Executive Director, Ally Allerson
Runners up in Regeneration Team of the Decade RegenWm Prizes October 2010